Automotive Rollover Test System
The Automotive Rollover Test System (ARTS) is one of our latest developments utilized for Automotive Electronics Testing. This Dual Station Test System is primarily designed to Test and/or Calibrate MEMS Gyroscopes and Accelerometers that are built into Automotive ECU’s and Airbag Control Units.
However, with our innovative Product Cartridge System (PCS), either an individual or, both Test Stations can be quickly swapped out to test or calibrate a different product type. The system is widely adaptable and not restricted to Automotive Applications.
The system works with an operator or robotic arm (optional) placing a finished product onto a Poka-Yoke designed nesting plate. Light curtains prevent any system actuation whilst foreign objects are within the test area. The product (UUT) is automatically detected and locked in place, barcode scanner(s) then scan the product barcodes and log serial numbers. Test then begins by automatically connecting to the product connector interface with test probes. A precision motor then rotates the product to preprogrammed angles whilst synchronizing with a hi precision Inclinometer and interfacing with the Device Under Test (DUT) for feedback results.
Contact NCT For More Information on ARTS
- Dual Station Test System For High Volume Throughput
- Interchangeable Product Cartridge System (PCS)
- Stand Alone Operation With PC Control/Network I/F
- Small Shop Floor Footprint With Easy Manoeuvrability
- Hi Precision Built-In Inclinometer (0.001° Resolution)
- Standard Roll Angle of 60°/60° (Custom up to 360°)
- Single or Multi-Axis Roll Configuration
- Dual Automatic Barcode Scanners On Each Station
- Hi Resolution Encoded Stepper Motor For Roll Control
- Light Curtains For Operator Safety and Quick Load
- Product Connector Probing Interface (Pneumatic)
- Product Detection Sensors and Poka-Yoke Design
- Automatic Product Lock Upon Test Failure (Option)