InLine TSR Test Fixture
The In-Line TSR (TestStation Rackmount) is one of the latest High Speed In-Line, PCB Test Plat-forms. Utilized for ICT, Functional or, Hybrid Test. The TSR System uses a Teradyne 228X Interface with up to 2048 usable nodes.
New Circuit Test (NCT) have, once again carefully invested our 25 years of experience and ingenuity by offering this Test Fixture as a standard “Off The Shelf” NCT product. With kits manufactured in-house, ready for customization, we can offer very quick turnaround tailored to suit customer demands.
From Data Supply to Delivery, our team of Skilled and Experienced Engineers, Technicians and Staff can have your fixture On-Line within 4 weeks (2 weeks or less expedited)
NCT offers full Data Processing, Design, Drilling, Wiring, Test Software and custom requirements for the In-Line TSR. We have the ability to incorporate an array of custom features such as auxiliary top, bottom or side access probing. Bi-Level option for Flash Programming, JTAG/Boundary Scan or simple Functional Power up.
- “Off The Shelf” NCT Kits With Rapid Turnaround
- Fully Compatible With Teradyne TSR and IPTE
- Bespoke Turnkey Solution: In House Manufacture, Design, Data
- Processing, Drilling, Wiring and Test Software.
- 15, 18 or 19 Row Teradyne 228X Interface (Opt 33 Row)
- Up to 2048 Usable Test Points
- Standard G10 (FR4) Probe Plate and Upper Press Head Assembly
- Variety of ESD or Fully Insulated Materials Available
- Optional ESD Top Plate and/or Probe Plate
- Optional Rigid or Spring Loaded Tooling PinsVariations
- Interchangeable Press Head For Product Variations
- Optional Bi-Level (Dual Stage) Configuration*
(*Bi-Level Configuration requires)